From the religious point of view, apart from the mother church and the sanctuary of the Madonna del Bosco, Pannesi, in 19th century erected parish churches not: the Annunciation, the Purgatorio, s. Vito and the ordeal, and with the churches also arose the brotherhoods. The piety and devotion of Pannesi are markedly mariane, tied to a particular event: the discovery of a wooden statue of the Madonna on a tree of cerro in the nearby forest, 7 km. from rags. In memory of that event was erected a church, later became the shrine, dedicated to Maria SS. Crowned del Bosco. In 1503, by Thomas Pitcher, Lord of cloths, next to the shrine was built the monastery that housed the Augustinians, at which it was entrusted with the care of the sanctuary. Since 1737, when Augustinian Fathers abandoned the convent, the sanctuary and the properties of it passed to the parish priest of Clothes, both for pastoral care and administration. Later the Church was enlarged, but the convent, is no longer used, gradually falling into disrepair. There is currently a project of restoration of the former convent.
Even the Pastors are to do: in 1952, on interest and initiative of Mons. John Senerchia, reached Vocazioniste sisters Cloths to take educational commitment in the parish nursery and offer cooperation in pastoral activities, as well as, always by Mons. Senerchia, were to restore the Church; in 1958, on the occasion of 50 years of priesthood, Mgr. Senerchia built the steeple Spire with luminous cross, by appealing to the generosity of migrants and of the faithful. With the new parish priest, don Antonio Longo, the valid religious experiences lived pannesi: from March 27 to April 2, 1966 took place on the Marian Congress, prepared and carried out by Fr. John Ruggiero of Convents in Rome, and from 28 May to August 20, 1967 took the "Peregrinatio Mariae" at all the shoes, which ended with the liturgical Week (13-20 August).
Due to frequent earthquakes, the Church, built from scratch just over a century earlier, in 1842, had continually need repairs and restorations. The damage caused by the earthquake of 1962 led the priest to decide for a radical solution: demolish the indoor facility and reconstruct another safer, according to the modern canons of construction. The demolition lasted from 1972 to 1976 and construction since 1980 to 1985 while he was parish priest of dons Michele De Michele Cloths. The new rectory, built in 1972 to rustic, was brought to partial completion in subsequent years by Don Michele. At the end of the academic year 1978/79 ceased nursery activities for lack of children and nuns Vocazioniste left shoes, after more than twenty years of active presence.
From May 8, 1995, As community is led by Father Antonio Saraceno, assisted by a community of young people from every continent who aspire to become missionaries for evangelism. This community, founded and led by Father Antonio Saraceno, was canonically recognized Archbishop of Foggia-Bovino, H.e. Mons. Giuseppe Casale, January 25, 1997 and is named "Mary star of evangelization.